Thursday, June 1, 2017

Dear friends and brothers in Christ,

We would like to count with your precious prayers for the following points:

* We are moving out to a new apartment Saturday, June 03, Lord willing. It’s a place less than 10 minutes from Dayse’s job and the girls’ school. Pray please for all the stress in moving out!

* Hannah and her team are doing a good job with the church in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia. Please continue to pray for their safety and ministry. Winter up there has started.

* Some of my classes will only resume in August. Most of my discipleship groups are going pretty well in terms of frequency and spiritual growth. I’m very pleased with the group who is studying C. S. Lewis “Mere Christianity.”  On top of all these, I also conducted a seminar on the basics of Christian Apologetics to a church north of us. I believe it was very productive.
Please pray that our ministry may bear fruit at the right time.

* Finally last month I had a very eye-opening experience. I met and started ministering to Roberto (27), a newly married guy, battling an aggressive type of cancer. He was not a believer and was near depression, deep angst. After several visits, he targeted me: “I’m ready to die, Bio, but I don’t want to! I want to raise a family.” How to reply to that?  What to share when someone is not ready to meet with his Creator? Death puts life in perspective.
Roberto passed away in peace. Please for his family and widow.

You can visualize some pictures of the topics above here: https://goo.gl/photos/ug9qNsSLDYUYZQye6

* Here is raining cats and dogs recently.  Praise God!

Under his grace,
Bio and Dayse Nascimento

Do not hide your face from me in the day of my distress!
Incline your ear to me;
answer me speedily in the day when I call!

(Psalm 102)

2 comments:

  1. You are a very good soul Bio and your heart is beautiful. I wish you good luck with the new home, settling down and adjustments to the new place. I also wish you best for your mission.

    ReplyDelete